Global Industrial Packaging Marketm
Global Industrial Packaging Market 2023-2029
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Industrial Packaging Market 2023-2029”under Chemical & Materials Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports. According to the latest research, the global Industrial Packaging Market is poised to grow by USD 21.8 billion during 2023-2029, progressing at a CAGR of 5.06% during the forecast period. Industrial packaging refers to the packaging materials and systems used to protect, store, and transport goods in industrial environments. Industrial packaging is used to package a wide range of products, including chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, electronics, and automotive parts. The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global industrial packaging market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end-user, and region. The global market for industrial packaging can be segmented by product: intermediate bulk containers (IBCs), sacks, drums, pails. According to the research, the sacks segment had the largest share in the global industrial packaging market. Industrial packaging market is further segmented by end-user: food and beverages, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, construction, others. In 2022, the chemicals and pharmaceuticals segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the industrial packaging market. Based on region, the industrial packaging market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Among these, Asia-Pacific was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022.
By product: intermediate bulk containers (IBCs), sacks, drums, pails
By end-user: food and beverages, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, construction, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Industrial Packaging Market, including Amcor plc, Berry Global Inc., DS Smith plc, Greif Inc., International Paper Company, Mauser Packaging Solutions, Mondi plc, Nefab AB, Packaging Corporation of America, Pact Group Holdings Ltd, Smurfit Kappa Group plc, Tank Holding Corp., Veritiv Corporation, Visy Industries, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global industrial packaging market.
• To classify and forecast the global industrial packaging market based on product, end-user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global industrial packaging market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global industrial packaging market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global industrial packaging market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global industrial packaging market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ sub sectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773