Preeclampsia Disease Treatment Market Foreseen to
Preeclampsia Disease Treatment Market Foreseen to Grow Exponentially by 2030
Global Pre-Eclampsia Disease Treatment Market: Introduction
Preeclampsia is a disorder that generally develops late in pregnancy, after week 20, and is characterized by a sudden onset of high blood pressure, severe swelling of the hands and face, and signs that some organs may not be working normally, including protein in the urine. Regular blood and urine tests, such as assessing platelet counts, liver enzymes, kidney function, and urinary protein levels to determine if the condition is progressing, are the main factors for diagnosis of pre-eclampsia disease. Pre-eclampsia can cause the placenta to detach and/or the baby to be born too early, increasing the risk of health issues for the baby soon after birth. When preeclampsia becomes severe, it can cause serious complications for the mother and the fetus.
Obtain Report Details @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/preeclampsia-disease-treatment-market.html
Key Drivers of Global Pre-Eclampsia Disease Treatment Market
Rising incidences of pre-eclampsia globally
The incidence of pre-eclampsia, a precursor to eclampsia, varies greatly worldwide. WHO estimates the incidence of preeclampsia to be seven times higher in developing countries (2.8% of live births) than in developed countries (0.4%). According to American Heart Association, Inc., the greatest morbidity and mortality, preeclampsia affects 5% to 7% of all pregnant women; however, it is responsible for over 70 000 maternal deaths and 500 000 fetal deaths worldwide every year. According to Swiss Medical Weekly, risks for developing pre-eclampsia include nulliparity, prior pre-eclampsia, pre-existing hypertension, renal disease, gestational or pre-existing diabetes mellitus, and a family history of pre-eclampsia, maternal age of ≥35 years, multiple gestation, obesity, and a long interpregnancy interval.
Rise in Prevalence of Lifestyle Diseases
According to the American Diabetes Association, cardiovascular disease (including stroke), cancer, and diabetes account for approximately two-thirds of the total deaths in the U.S. and US$ 700 billion in direct and indirect economic costs each year. These diseases undermine health, shorten life expectancy, cause enormous suffering and disability, and incur high economic cost. The doctor may recommend a daily low-dose aspirin (81 milligrams) beginning after 12 weeks of pregnancy. Patients also might benefit from calcium supplements to prevent preeclampsia.
Request For Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80351
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Pre-Eclampsia Disease Treatment Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global pre-eclampsia disease treatment market during the forecast period. The market in the region is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace in the next few years due to an increase in research & development. Europe is expected to be the second-largest market owing to rise in incidence of preeclampsia in the region during the forecast period. Governments of countries in Europe are focused on launching awareness programs for prevention of preeclampsia, and diagnostics and treatment of women suffering from the disease.
- The pre-eclampsia disease treatment market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. Rise in demand for newer and advanced diagnostics tools, increase in research and development programs, and participation of governments in creating awareness about the disease are expected to boost the market in the region during the forecast period.
Pre Book A Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80351<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Pre-Eclampsia Disease Treatment Market
The global pre-eclampsia disease treatment market is highly consolidated owing to the presence of several key players. Leading players operating in the global pre-eclampsia disease treatment market include:
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- DRG INSTRUMENTS GMBH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Diabetomics, Inc.
- Metabolomic Diagnostics Ltd.
- Sera Prognostics
- Siemens Healthineers AG
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research
- Drug Discovery Outsourcing Market : https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rise-in-the-demand-for-personalized-medicines-to-propel-the-drug-discovery-outsourcing-market-says-tmr-301326948.html
- Respiratory Virus Vaccines Market : https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rising-demand-for-needle-free-vaccines-to-drive-innovation-in-the-respiratory-virus-vaccines-market-tmr-301332746.html
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453