What is separating your listing appointments from your competitors? What is making you stand out when a seller is deciding who to list their property with? Are you showing your potential listing, what makes you different?
By including Findit as part of your online marketing strategy when you go on your listing appointment, you can separate yourself from most traditional agents that are out there.
Here is what you can now offer your potential clients when they list with you over another broker or agent.
With Findit Prime You Can:
1. Post your listings free in Findit in the real estate section of Findit.
2. Create Right Now Posts that feature your listings that can include pictures and video and a link to your listing.
3. You can even go the extra distance to really create separation from other agents by including press releases highlighting the listing.
4. This is the clincher - you can create a Vanity URL for your Listing in Findit. A Vanity URL in Findit can be the address of the house so it is easy to find in Findit and also when it is indexed in Google.
Findit Prime comes with 4 press releases.
Here is an outline of how to utilize each Press Release in the Findit Prime Package for each listing.
1. Initial Press Release - Listing is coming. Include Pictures, Video and links to your website and Findit Page.
2. Press Release when Listing is hitting MLS - Include Pictures, Video link to your website and Findit Page
3. Press Release on Open House - Do this one a few days in advance so Google can index it. Be sure to include more pictures and video and be sure people know you are the listing agent.
4. Press Release when it is sold.
Make sure that in every listing in Findit that you have as well as in each Press Release you include your name and contact information as well as a link to your website and your Findit Page.
- You separate yourself from other agents that are simply not willing to do a little more work to get the listing in front of more people.
- With every listing you do this with, you get more individual publicity as well in search and social.
How Much is Findit Prime? $99.00
Would you pay $99.00 to get a listing over another agent?
Follow the link below and get one Findit Prime for each of your listings and separate yourself from the pack.
TAKE ME TO FINDIT PRIME
Findit Features Members DeltaVera, American Craftsman Renovations, Hip Hop Bling, and Velox Insurance
Released On: 6/17/2021
Findit Features Members Global WholeHealth Partners, Velox Insurance, and US Air Purifiers That Have Improved Their Online Presence With Findit Online Marketing Services
Released On: 6/10/2021
Social Networking Platform Findit.com See Diversity with Our Members
Released On: 6/5/2021
Findit Features Members DeltaVera, Millenia Medical, and ClassWorx Who Utilize Findit Marketing Campaigns To Improve Online Presence
Released On: 6/4/2021
Findit Features Members Titan Roofing, Freedom Loan Resolution, and OTC Tip Reporter Who Have Improved Their Online Presence with Findit Marketing Services
Released On: 6/2/2021
Findit Features Members American Craftsman Renovations, Hip Hop Bling, and ClassWorx Who Utilize Findit Marketing Campaigns To Improve Online Presence
Released On: 6/1/2021
Findit Features Members Velox Insurance, Johnny Wooten, US Air Purifiers and Titan Roofing Who Benefit From Online Marketing Services Provided by Findit
Released On: 5/26/2021
DeltaVera Engages Findit To Launch Online Marketing Campaign To Improve Brand Presence and Drive Traffic To Their Site
Released On: 5/21/2021
Findit Features Members Otc Tip Reporter, American Craftsman Renovations And Titan Roofing Who Utilize Findit Marketing Campaigns To Improve Online Presence
Released On: 5/16/2021
Findit Features Members Hip Hop Bling, ClassWorx, and Velox Insurance Who Benefit From Findit Online Marketing Services
Released On: 5/14/2021
Findit Features Members Millenia Medical, OTC Tip Reporter and Titan Roofing Who Utilize Findit Marketing Services To Increase Organic Search Results in Search Engines
Released On: 5/5/2021
Findit Features Members WynCore, OTC Tip Reporter, Titan Roofing and American Craftsman Renovations All of Whom Have Recurring Monthly Marketing Campaigns with Findit
Released On: 4/29/2021
Findit, Inc. Responds to Form S1 Comment Letter from S.E.C.
Released On: 4/28/2021
Findit, Inc. Report's 1st Quarter Profit for Period Ending March 31, 2021
Released On: 4/27/2021
Findit, Inc. Provides First Quarter Recap and Projects First Quarter Profit
Released On: 4/26/2021
Findit, Inc. Announces Findit Android App Receives Approval to Run Google AdMob(TM)
Released On: 4/23/2021
Findit Features Member Classworx and Their Upcoming Zoom Event with Scott Benson of Agro Capital Management Corp
Released On: 4/13/2021
Findit Featured Member RateForce Helps Drivers Find The Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates in Michigan, Georgia, and South Carolina
Released On: 4/8/2021