Global Video On Demand : Market Trends, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast till 2022-2027
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Video On Demand: Solutions and Global Markets”under Services Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on solution, monetization model, vertical, device, and geographical region. The report provides an overview of the global Video-on-Demand Market and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period of 2022 through 2027. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on solution, monetization model, vertical, device, and geography.
Based on solution, the market has been categorized into Internet Protocol television (IPTV), Pay TV video on demand, and over-the-top (OTT) service. Based on delivery model, the market has been segmented into subscription video on demand (SVoD), transactional video on demand (TVoD), and advertisement-based video on demand (AVoD). Based on vertical, the market has been segmented into media and entertainment, education and training, health and fitness, and others. Based on device, the market has been segmented into TVs, PCs, smartphones, and others. In addition, the report also offers a major regional analysis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world (RoW). Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of video-on-demand solution providers.
COVID-19 has had a massive impact on society since the start of 2020. This report considers the impact of COVID-19 and the economic slowdown that it created. The report covers the market for video on demand regarding the user base across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that will affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for video on demand in 2021 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2027.
- 41 data tables and 17 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and industry analysis of the global video-on-demand (VoD) market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue (sales figures) for 2021, estimates for 2022, forecasts for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Highlights of emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand in the market for edge security, and identification of the major regions and countries involved in video-on-demand market developments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the global video-on-demand market, and corresponding market share analysis based on solution, monetization/delivery model, end user vertical, device type, and region
- Updated information on the recent market dynamics, industry shifts and regulations, and other macroeconomic variables that will shape and influence this market in the coming years (2022-2027)
- A relevant patent analysis with corresponding number of patent applications and patents granted on video-on-demand technologies and solutions
- Insight into the recent industry structure on video-on-demand, competitive aspects of each product segment, increasing investment on R&D activities, market development strategies, and company value share analysis
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, products and services offerings, and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Amazon, Alphabet Inc., Apple Inc., Netflix Inc., The Walt Disney Co., and Paramount Global
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.