Global Vertical Farming Market Present Trends, Demand Analysis, Market Strategy,
Geography and Forecast 2023
Vertical farming is a cutting edge arrangement of controlled-condition farming. Vertical farming traditionally is focused on growing leafy greens, as the demand for spinach, kale, lettuces, and herbs generally have been the easiest crops to grow in such systems.
Of all the regions, Asia-Pacific (APAC) held the largest market share and Europe is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022. In APAC, the vertical farming market is growing rapidly owing to the awareness regarding the importance of alternative methods of the farming because of the increase in population and limited fertile agriculture land.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Vertical Farming will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Vertical Farming market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
Ask for Sample Copy of this Report:
This study considers the Vertical Farming value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Vertical Farming Breakdown Data by Type
Vertical Farming Breakdown Data by Application
Building-Based Vertical Farms
Shipping Container Vertical Farms
This report also splits the market by Region:
Middle East & Africa
Companies Profile: The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The Top Key Manufacturers covered in this report: Koninklijke Philips, Aerofarms, Sky Greens, Green Sense Farms, Agrilution, American Hydroponics, Urban Crops, Vertical Farm Systems.
To Get Reasonable Discount in this Report Click Here:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
• To study and analyze the global Vertical Farming market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
• To understand the structure of Vertical Farming market by identifying its various sub segments.
• Focuses on the key global Vertical Farming players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the Vertical Farming with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the size of Vertical Farming submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Vertical Farming:
History Year: 2014 – 2018
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2019 – 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Vertical Farming market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.