About Best Car Insurance Quotes
2252 NORTHWEST PARKWAY 200
MARIETTA, GEORGIA 30067
Car collisions can happen in any place and at any time. With Velox Insurance for your car, you’ll be prepared in case of accident or injury, all at an affordable price.
Understand the Type of Coverage That’s Right for You
All automobile insurance policies are designed to cover your car if an accident occurs. However, there are many types of policies on the market, due to the wide range of vehicles that need coverage and the varying levels of coverage that different drivers desire. Many first-time Atlanta Auto insurance-buyers feel overwhelmed by all the options, so we have broken it down into five major categories:
- Collision Coverage: Pays, up to the coverage limit, for damages to your vehicle or a vehicle you are operating if it hits another car or object, or it overturns. This type of coverage is typically required if you are financing your vehicle.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage: Provides coverage for damages to your vehicle or any vehicle in your custody resulting from incidents other than collision. This could include theft, fire, vandalism, flooding, hail, or other perils. Comprehensive coverage is usually required if you have a vehicle loan.
- Liability Coverage: Provides coverage to pay for another individual’s bodily injuries or damages to their vehicle or property that you are legally responsible for. This type of insurance is required in most states.
- Medical Payments Coverage: If you and your passengers are injured or killed in an accident, Medical Payments Coverage will pay for your doctor, hospital, and funeral expenses, regardless of who is at fault. This type of insurance also covers you as a pedestrian if you are hit by a vehicle.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage: If you are in a hit-and-run accident or an accident with someone who does not have insurance, Uninsured Motorist Coverage pays for pain and suffering not covered by medical, disability, and Personal Injury Protection. Underinsured Motorist Coverage covers bodily injury to you or your family if the person legally responsible does not have adequate coverage.
Choosing the right car insurance Atlanta GA, the policy is easier when you know what you’re looking for. Whether one of these five types of coverage seems perfect for your situation, or you’re looking for a solution more tailored to your situation, Velox Insurance will help you find the policy that is best for you.
- Low-Cost Car Insurance Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, South Carolina, TN
- Car collisions can happen in any place and at any time. With Velox Insurance for your car, you’ll be prepared in case of accident or injury, all at an affordable price. Velox insurance serves Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and has over 40 locations throughout the Southeast!