Diagnostics: Technologies and Markets
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Companion Diagnostics: Technologies and Markets” under the Life Sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence, and Market reports.
The current report provides detailed coverage of the Companion Diagnostics Market. This report highlights the current and future market potential of companion diagnostics, and it includes a detailed analysis of the drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges in the market. The report also features market projections to 2027 and market ranking for key market players. It also covers the competitive environment and regulatory scenario. The report details the companion diagnostics market share based on product and Service, type of test, technology and application. The market is segmented based on product and Service into instruments, consumables and services. It is categorized based on the type of test into commercial CDx and lab-developed tests (LDT)-CDx. Based on technology, the market is segmented into polymerase chain reaction, immunohistochemistry, next-generation sequencing, in situ hybridization, genotyping, others, and services. Based on the application, the companion diagnostics market is segmented into cancer, neurologic disorders, cardiovascular disease, infectious disease and others. The report includes company profiles of the key players in the companion diagnostics market with detailed information about each company’s business segments, financials, product portfolios and recent developments. The report also covers the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market.
By geography, the market has been segregated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the world. The North American region includes countries such as the U.S. and Canada; Europe includes Germany, U.K., Italy, France, and the Rest of Europe; Asia-Pacific includes China, India, Japan, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2019 as the historic year, 2021 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year.
- 43 data tables and 60 additional tables
- Detailed overview and an up-to-date analysis of the global market for companion diagnostics (CDx)
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data for 2019-2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the global CDx market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis by product and service, technology, application, type of test, and region
- Identification of the viable technology drivers and barriers through a holistic review of various platform technologies and their potential applications in the development of new CDx products
- Discussion of feasible market opportunities for companion diagnostics products via identification of high-growth applications in different therapeutic areas, with a focus on the biggest and fastest-expanding markets for diseases
- Updated information on recent market developments and clinical trials, as well as the leading companies engaged in research and development (R&D) and products in the companion diagnostics reagent pipeline with SWOT analyses
- Review of the patents and patent applications on companion diagnostics and deep dive of recent patent publications related to CDx products and technologies
- Insight into the recent industry structure of companion diagnostics, competitive aspects of each product segments, increasing investment on R&D activities, market growth strategies, and company revenue share analysis
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Illumina Inc., Foundation Medicine Inc., Myriad Genetics Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Qiagen N.V., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.