Synthetic Paper Market, Global Forecast To 2021-2027
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Synthetic Paper: Technologies and Global Markets” under the Chemical & Materials Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence, and Market reports.
Global Synthetic Paper Market 2021-2027
A few restrictions are in order before explaining the scope of the report:
- Likely readers of this report should include synthetic paper producers along with companies that produce printable plastic films, many of which are called converters. Other interested parties should be companies that make flexible plastic packaging films and film extruders. Tag and label producers, including those who provide pressure-sensitive products and in-mold labels, also should be interested in this report.
- The term synthetic paper has not been universally defined because it is basically an opaque plastic film that is both printable and writeable. Most synthetic papers are either biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) or high-density polyethylene (HDPE), although there are sizable amounts made from polyesters and fewer from polystyrene and PVC.
- It is essential to understand, regarding market estimates and forecasts in this report, that food/beverage packaging labels have been excluded for several reasons. First, their large volume of plastic films (hundreds of millions of pounds) would distort the basic synthetic paper market. This market, according to industry estimates, is in the range of billions of dollars. Secondly, most industry insiders believe that this market segment lies outside the general definition of synthetic paper.
The report covers the following synthetic paper materials -
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Others (predominantly polyvinyl chloride [PVC]).
The scope of this study is global. The global market is segmented by type, by application, by product, by end-user industry, and by geographic regions.
- 64 data tables and 45 additional tables
- An up-to-date review and analysis of the global market for synthetic paper and related technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue (sales figures) for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global synthetic paper market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis based on paper type, material, product, application, end-use industry, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of this market (benefits, and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming technologies, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- Highlights of emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand for synthetic paper, and impact of macroeconomic factors on the progress of this market
- Review of key patent grants and significant allotments of recent patents across each major category
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Agfa-Gevaert NV, Arjobex SAS, Avery Dennison Corp., PPG Industries Inc., Seiko Epson, and Yupo Corp.
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.