Global Genome Editing Market Size Study, By Type, Application, and Regional Forecasts 2020-2027
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Genome Editing: Technologies and Global Markets” under Life Sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence, and Market reports.
This study is focused on the Genome Editing Market side and provides a comprehensive review of genome-editing technologies, along with updates on the latest related progress in the field. Different market segments for this specific market are covered. For example, application-based market segments include drug development, plant breeding, diagnostics, clinical therapy and other applications; and regional market segments include the U.S., Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World.
Specifically centered on the market itself and its environment, this report covers almost all aspects of the global genome-editing industry, including its technologies, applications and markets, which are further segmented and analyzed by region, application, end user and technology. The report forecasts the sizes and trends of the global market as well as each of its segments. It details recent technical breakthroughs as well as major technical issues to overcome before genome editing is applied to clinical applications. The growth-driving factors and the factors that may limit the market’s growth are identified. The ethical issues, regulatory issues and intellectual property rights issues are discussed. The trends of patent publications and research publications in the genome-editing area are analyzed. The competitive landscape, including various growth strategies and opportunities, is discussed. Comprehensive company profiles of the major players in the current genome-editing field are also included in this report. The report also includes impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market. For market estimates, data has been provided for the 2020 as the historic year, 2021 as the base year, and forecast for 2027.
- 35 tables
- An up-to-date review of the global market for genome editing technologies and applications
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue (sales data) for 2020 and 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Evaluation and forecast of the market size for genome editing industry, and corresponding market share analysis by technology, application, end user and geographic region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, market deterrents and other macroeconomic forces influencing the progress of this genome editing market
- A look at the recent technical breakthrough on the use of clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats (CRISPR)-Cas9, and how it has fuelled the rapid growth of the genome editing industry
- Identification of companies best positioned to meet this demand owing to their proprietary technologies, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other strategic alliances
- Emphasis on the recent breakthrough innovations, key technological issues, market regulations, and current status on the intellectual property rights of the CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing technology
- Review of patent trends and research publications for innovations within the global genome editing industry
- Insight into recent industry structure, current competitive scenario, R&D activities, growth strategies and COVID-19 implications on the genome editing market
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Arbor Biotechnologies Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., CRISPR Therapeutics, Intellia Therapeutics, Mammoth Biosciences and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes the latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters, and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773