Georgia SoftWorks SSH Server for Windows with Digital Certificate AuthenticationKeep It Secure - SimplyThe GSW SSH Server for Windows provides secure remote access to your Windows host including Secure Remote Logon, Secure Data Exchange and Secure Access to your application on an Insecure Network!
The growing concern that sensitive data must not be available to unauthorized third parties demands secure access between clients and server. This is especially true for RF Terminal access to a server. Secure Remote Access is required yet the configuration needs to be simple. With many security solutions the administration is so complex and lengthy that many businesses are either unprepared for the technical challenge or not able to spend the time required for proper implementation and continued maintenance. Perfect for Data Collection Devices.The Georgia SoftWorks SSH Server for Windows offers a secure solution that is simple to implement and configure. You get complete End to End security. GSW provides mobile and desktop clients at no extra cost which provides a significant savings. Get Secure Now! (Supports IPv6 too!)GSW SSH Server for Windows - STRONG AUTHENTICATIONThe Strongest Authentication features offered by an SSH Server for Windows.In addition to User Name/Password authentication, the GSW SSH Server for Windows offers Public Key Authentication with Internet Information Server (IIS) likecertificate to user account mapping. This includes 'One-to-one' and 'Many-to-one' mapping methods also supports certificate trusts lists(CTL). The mapping works will all user account including accounts defined in the Active Directory. Learn more about GSW Digital Certificate Based Authentication
'x509v3-sign-rsa' and 'x509v3-sign-dss' public key authentication standards.This feature is integrated with the Microsoft Certificate StoresConfiguration of these authentications is done through client side GUI dialogs.
- GSW SSH Mobile Clients - SSO through NTLM over GSSAPI ('gssapi-with-mic')
- GSW SSH Mobile Clients - Certificate based authentication through:
'x509v3-sign-rsa' and 'x509v3-sign-dss' public key authentication standards. This feature is integrated with the Microsoft Certificate Stores.
- GSW SSH Desktop Clients - SSO through NTLM over GSSAPI and Kerberos over GSSAPI
- GSW SSH Desktop Clients - Certificate based authentication through:
GSW SSH Server for Windows- STRONG ENCRYPTION
How many times have you heard -"No Clear Text is the new company policy", "No Clear Text....it a requirement",
"Clear Text....can't have it", "Clear Text....not allowed. "How many times have you said it? The GSW SSH Server provides "End to End Encryption" - No Clear Text."If they can't crack the encryption, they can't see the data."
- NO clear text username and passwords are transmitted across the network
- NO clear text application data is transmitted across the network
- ALL the data is encrypted using the strongest encryption available (AES-256)
- ALL the data is encrypted before leaving the client or leaving the server.
GSW SSH Server for Windows - SECURE"If they can't intercept the data, they can't steal or modify the information."
GSW SSH Server for Windows - EASY TO INSTALL
- SSH provides significant security improvements over SSH Version 1. SSH2 is also faster, smaller and more flexible.
- Secure Remote Logon - All Authentication data is encrypted. Only allows connections from SSH Clients.
- Secure Data Exchange - All User/Application data is encrypted.
- Data Integrity - The SSH Transport layer ensures that the data received is exactly the same as the data transmitted.
- Complete Confidentiality - All the data is encrypted using the strongest encryption available.
GSW SSH Server for Windows CLIENTS
- NO configuration is required beyond installation of the GSW SSH2 Server to operate, providing secure logon and data integrity on an insecure network.
- NO complex public/private key and certificate administration required. Optional for higher security environments.
- Automatic generation and installation of RSA, EEC and DSA Host keys.
- Complex and lengthy security configuration has been eliminated in order to get your application up and running fast without forsaking performance or compromising desired security.
- Default configuration provides Secure Remote Logon, Secure Data Exchange and Data Integrity using the strongest encryption.
FIPS 140-2 CERTIFIED SSH Server Option Available
- The GSW SSH Server is compatible with SSH2 compliant third party clients.
- GSW SSH Clients are available for
- Windows Desktop
- Windows Mobile 2003 or later class devices
- Windows CE .NET 4.2 and 5.0+ devices (ARMv4, ARMv4i and x86)
- GSW SSH Clients are part of the GSW Universal Terminal Server at no extra cost!
Learn more about the End to End GSW FIPS 140-2 Compliance Option: FASTEST, MOST ROBUST SSH SERVER - Designed and Developed For The Most Demanding Industrial and Commercial Applications
- The Georgia SoftWorks Universal Terminal Server (GSW UTS) is the core software for the GSW SSHv2 Server. The GSW UTS is the core software component that provides the majority of the advanced features for the GSW Server Products including the Georgia SoftWorks Telnet Server. Since the GSW SSH2 Server is built using the GSW UTS foundation the GSW SSH2 Server exhibits the recognized high performance, reliability, consistency and features as demonstrated in the GSW Telnet Server.
- FULL FEATURED - Features for Industrial and Commercial Applications.
- TRIED & TRUE - Time Tested and proven to be Reliable. The GSW UTS has been field tested on every continent on the planet (except Antarctica) and successfully deployed in demanding industrial applications for years including: Automobile ManufacturesPharmaceutical IndustryDepartment StoresAircraft CarriersOil CompaniesMedical PracticesFood and Beverage ProcessingUS ArmyAirlinesUniversities and Research Labs.Grocery StoresNASA and many many more!