Honest Review FOREO LUNA 2 Personalized
FOREO LUNA 2: Personalized Facial Cleansing Brush & Anti-Aging Device
The FOREO LUNA 2 is an enhanced T-Sonic facial cleansing brush and anti-aging device with a revolutionary design. This beauty secret is available in 4 variations, tailored to your skin type, to deliver real results and reveal youthful radiance in a 2-minute daily skincare routine. With no replacement brush heads and a 10-year quality guarantee, the LUNA 2 is an exceptional skincare investment.
Honest Review: FOREO LUNA 2 Personalized Facial Cleansing Brush and Anti-Aging Device for Normal Skin
Three months ago I got the Foreo luna 2 personalized facial cleansing brush. I have been using it to wash my face every 3 days for three month now and I think it is definitely cleaner compare to using your hands to wash your face. My skin feels smoother after each use and It is more relaxing compare to using your hands to clean. However, I do not recommand people to use it daily, because it might over exfoliate your skin.
The brush utilizes the power of T-Sonic pulsations to unclog pores and remove dirt, oil and makeup residue. By gently exfoliating dead skin cells, the brush also improves the absorption of your favorite skincare products. This brush surface features thin silicone bristles for gentle cleansing with a number of broader touch-points grouped at the top of the device for precise cleansing so every area of your face will receive the type of cleansing it needs. The brush is available in four varieties: combination skin, normal skin, oily skin, and sensitivity skin, each variety comes with different types of silicone bristles. The brush is also rechargeable and it comes with a charging cable.
- $199.00 (you can buy it from Amazon for $169.15)
- It's rechargeable, so you don't need to worry about buying batteries
- The battery life is great, I've only charged it once since I got it
- Because the bristle is made of silicone, it's super easy to clean
- Silicone is known to be highly resistance to bacterial attachment, so I feel safer when using it to clean my face
- My skin is smoother after I use it to wash my face
- It's expensive.
- The design is slim and wide, so it is uncomfortable to hold.
- I had trouble getting it into some area of my face, like the crevice between my nose and cheek.
Where to buy?
- Foreo, Amazon, Sephora and many other places.